The holidays are so stressful. Do we really need to add more pressure? A study looked at the top things guests JUDGE us for when they come visit. So I hope that star on your tree was straight . . . because #1 is bad DECORATIONS.
Here are the top ten things guests will notice and judge you for this month . . .
1. Decorations that don't look perfect (I think mine are pretty gosh darn cute)
2. The temperature in your home (a comfortable 67 degrees)
3. How clean or cluttered it is (debatable)
4. A broken or loose toilet seat (tightened last week)
5. Your table setting if you host dinner (stunning and classy)
6. The size of your Christmas tree (12 feet, Howlers)
7. How clean your bathroom is (butt-dust wiped up... just don't look behind the toilet)
8. A lack of food and snacks (Never!)
9. Whether or not there's a wreath on the door, and now nice it looks (2 doors... 2 wreaths)
10. No lock on your bathroom door (what happens in the bathroom... stays in the bathroom)